Silver Investment Coins
Silver is an inexpensive, but popular precious metal for investment. Investment silver coins are available for almost every person. You can buy them in public and private banks or in specialized stores. Silver is a great way not only to invest and save the accumulated funds, but also to multiply them. As with gold, investments in silver coins are long-term. However, it is worth noting a steady trend in the cost of silver. So, the coin bought today after a while can be sold more expensive. At the same time, silver guarantees minimal losses in the purchase and sale. In many countries, such transactions are not taxable, and the authenticity of copies is easy to verify.
How to buy online
To buy investment coins made of silver, it is not necessary to go to the bank. You can buy them in our online store. Companies that buy and sell coins, along with banks, conduct an examination of copies to establish authenticity and estimate value. The price depends on the amount of precious metal contained in the product and its exchange price per 1 gram at the current time.
You do not need to visit the store office to check out. The application can be submitted through the site after adding the instance of interest to the "cart." After the application is processed, the manager will contact you to confirm the order, clarify the exact value of the coin and issue an invoice. You can get an order and pay for it in the office or check out delivery to your locality. When issuing a delivery, the prepayment is made in full through a bank transfer. Before sending the coin is mandatory insured.
Popular investment coins made of silver
The choice of silver investment coins is quite large. This metal is considered the second most popular after gold, so they often invest in it. Among the most famous silver investment coins in the world are the following:
- Russian "George the Victorious." The denomination of the currency unit is 3 rubles, sold both in banks and in specialized stores.
- "American Eagle." The face value is $1, 1 troy ounce of silver 999 samples was used for minting, so the actual price of the copy is quite high.
- Canadian Maple Leaf. It has a face value of 5 Canadian dollars. A fairly common investment facility around the world. Minted from silver 999 samples.
- Austrian Kangaroos, Koala, Kookabarra. Made of high sample metal (999/1000). They differ in that they are produced in limited editions, which contributes to their popularity.
- Chinese "Panda." Minted from silver 999 samples. It is this coin that is most often forged, so when buying it is necessary to be doubly attentive.
Buying silver coins is a good investment. If you need help finding and selecting a suitable instance, contact our store managers.